At the conclusion of the program, participants will:
- Inspire Change – Be a leader that can inspire and hardwire cultural changes and develop the adaptive skills that are needed in an evolving industry.
- Make Sound Business Decisions – Improve their Healthcare Business Acumen and be able to make sound business decisions relating to strategy, people, programs, finance.
- Develop and Implement Accepted Strategies – Understand the linkage between strategy and execution and have the leadership and communication skills to mobilize people to a common goal.
- Improve Critical Thinking and Collaboration – Building relationships across the healthcare value chain creates an environment where our leaders do not have to have all the answers, but have access to the local and national experts that do.
- Increase Healthcare Knowledge and Skills – Have the knowledge and skills to build a patient-centered community health system and lead an organization.
- Manage Human Capital – Acquire skills and knowledge to better manage human capital and improve job and patient satisfaction, productivity and motivation resulting in reduced turnover. Understand the business case for diversity and have the knowledge to care for and employ a diverse population that represents the community we serve.