Attorney & Counselor, The Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow, PLLC
Patrick Pullano, a founding member of the firm, provides counsel to a wide range of health care providers, including nursing homes, hospitals, physician organizations, and individual physician practitioners. His experience includes the following:
- Advising skilled nursing facilities and other health care clients on issues concerning resident admission,third-party medical assistance coverage (Medicare and Medicaid), and reimbursement matters.
- Advising and representing physicians and other health care providers in all aspects of their business and corporate transactions, including representing physicians in their employment agreement negotiations with prospective employers and in the purchase and sale of their medical practices.
- Reviewing and drafting admission and vendor service agreements for health care clients.
- Attending agency hearings regarding medical assistance eligibility issues and representing clients in the negotiation and litigation of health care matters.
- Advising clients on matters of regulatory compliance with federal and state fraud and abuse laws and in the development of compliance programs, including HIPAA compliance programs.
Mr. Pullano graduated from Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1995 and University of Rochester, B.A., summa cum laude, 1992.